Magicdust is a busy and energetic digital agency on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Recognised in BRW’s Fast 100 as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies and listed in Anthill’s Cool Company Awards.
Project Manager – Digital Agency
Part-time Permanent Position
We are looking for an experienced project manager to manage the key internal projects of our company. Working closely with the CEO and General Managers, we are looking for someone with an assertive drive to move projects through to completion. You will be working on a range of different project types and sizes.
Ideal candidate would come from an advertising/digital agency background, live locally and work 80% remote and 20% on site. However we are open to the role being 100% remote for the right candidate.
15-20 hours per week.
- Planning, management and execution of all key internal projects
- Defining and communicating project objectives clearly
- Developing the project plans
- Accountability for ensuring that everyone on the team knows and executes his or her role and knows the roles of the other team members
- Up to date and regular reporting
- Striving to maintain the progress and efficient execution of projects
You will be in charge of managing:
- Communication between team members
- Project schedules
- Any project conflicts
- Project planning and accountability meetings
- The delivery of projects
- 15-20 hours per week
- Ideal candidate would live locally in Sydney and work 80% remote and 20% on site
- However we are open to the right candidate being 100% remote
Please email, with subject title “Project Manager”, to: email@example.com