Now that your website is live and available for the world to see, it is important that certain key elements of your website are correct. We have gone through our own thorough testing process, however it is important that you double check the following important information and functionality yourself.
If you need to make any changes or updates, or report any issues please email our Support Team at email@example.com
- Check all contact information. Make sure your contact details are correct on your website, specifically check the following areas:
- The header (top of your website),
- The footer (bottom of your website)
- Contact page.
- Check phone numbers are relevant to your audience. If your business is international, ensure your country codes are included in your phone number(s), similarly ensure the state code is included if you have a landline and cater Australia wide.
- Check contact form(s). It’s important that you do a test submission on all forms of you website to ensure that you successfully receive the enquiry into your email inbox.
- Check social media buttons. Are they linking to the correct external web pages?
- When viewing your website on a mobile device: Does the phone number click-to-call feature dial the correct phone number? Please test.
- Check the content. Read through each page of your website, or have a staff member, friend or family member do this, and report any spelling errors, grammar issues, inconsistencies or broken links.
- Ecommerce Clients – Check you can successfully purchase a product. Create a $1 test product, and walk yourself through the process of buying it. Ensure the funds arrive into your bank account.
- Set a periodical reminder, once every 1-3 months, to retest your contact form(s). All too often this is neglected and website owners discover that they are not receiving their valuable leads. Go to your contact form and send yourself a test and ensure it arrives into your email box as expected. If you have multiple forms check all of them.
- Set a quarterly reminder for yourself or a member of your team to review every page of your website, checking to see that all content is still relevant and current.
We wish you all the best with the launch of your website and many years of prosperity and abundance with your business. If you have any issues, concerns or opportunities for how we can support you, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org