Your branding and company logo design is the face of your business, and as such you need to ensure that you work with a reputable logo designer.
Trusted by over 2000 businesses since 2006, we are one of Australia’s leading logo design companies. Our reputation has been built on delivering quality logo designs at affordable prices with exceptional service. We have clients Australia wide and a talented, experienced team of in-house logo designers who will work with you to create a great logo that works for your business.
With unlimited design revisions, where we design until you are 100% happy, exceptional customer service and all our designers being in house, it means you can know your logo will be in safe hands.
We have an exceptional understanding of business concepts and branding imagery to create an impactful corporate identity. We pride ourselves on delivering great logos in an efficient and affordable manner.
6 reasons to choose Magicdust logo design
1. Unlimited Design Revisions: We work with you and design until you love your logo design. We want you to be 100% happy with the result.
2. Professional Approach: Our logo designers are supervised by a Senior Art Director and our Creative Director to ensure quality control and that the logo design standard is of the highest quality!
3. Affordable: Our professional approach is not going to cost the earth, our designs are very affordable. Unlike cheap logo design templates or logo maker software, your company’s logo will be 100% custom designed.
4. Depth of Experience: Since 2006 we have designed over 2000 logos. Our designers are all specialised logo designers and have all worked with a huge number and variety of clients giving them a great depth of experience.
5. Creativity: We’re routinely described as clever, cool, original, gifted and understanding. We have great designers who live for art and design.
6. Reputation: We are proud of the praise we receive from clients all over Australia and also at being recommended by them to others.
Logo Design Next Steps
Call or email us to discuss your logo or branding requirements. Our friendly and experienced consultants can answer any questions you may have.
To proceed we require a 60% deposit after which we will send out the logo design brief. You can pay this deposit with a credit card or with a bank transfer. We can provide you with the bank account details or give you a call for your credit card details.
The Magicdust logo design process is very simple
1. First we send you a logo design brief. This is a questionnaire that you fill out, answering questions relating to your business and ideas regarding your logo design.
2. 3-7 days after we have received your design brief you will be given initial logo concepts from our design team.
3. From this point you will go back and forth with the designer until you are 100% happy with the logo design and sign off on the artwork.
4. Upon completion you will receive your logo in the form of a professional “logo style guide” which has the logo, colours and fonts in all the formats required for your use.
More more information on our design philosophy and what makes a successful logo read the following article on the fundamentals of a great logo.
4 Fundamentals of Great Logos
The best company logo design simply and effectively conveys an emotion or idea without trying to say too much at once. Flat shapes, bold lines and clear type are hallmarks of simple logos that never run the risk of appearing busy or worse, confusing.
Occasionally, innocent enthusiasm leads business owners to want an elaborate logo design in an attempt to convey as much meaning as possible. Not only is this unnecessary, in many cases it’s a distraction. Your logo shouldn’t be a puzzle or poem, it should be an elegant icon to symbolise your organisation’s personality and values.
Whatever size your logo is now, it might one day be as big as a billboard or as small as a postage stamp. Icons and fonts should be balanced and readable at any size and in a variety of contexts. Will your logo still be clear and effective if it appears in a single colour or on a black background instead of a white? The best logo designers consider these factors and plan ahead. A business logo designer will also supply you with a style guide which provides best way for using your logo on different pieces of content across various channels.
The best logo design centers around a single attribute that is relevant to your prospects and your industry. Does it emphasise power, agility, connectivity or innovation? The message should be relevant and resonant to your audience. A childcare center would likely choose a logo that is colourful and fun, while a law firm should consider a traditional logo with a confident colour scheme. This may seem obvious, but it’s worth emphasising because it is critical to your brand image.
Relevant also means your logo should be aligned to your business objectives, rather than your personal taste. Avoid unnecessary elements that may be visually pleasing but don’t support your message.
Ultimately a great logo is like a piece of art. Like all great art, it can instantly evoke feelings of joy, gratitude, anticipation or calm. It combines colour, font, layout, and graphic elements into a visual that can communicate in a single glance the passion and integrity behind your business. It takes real artistic talent to arrange these elements for maximum impact and influence. In our experience this is where logo design most often fails.
The aesthetic elements of the best logo design can be broken into four distinct categories. By evaluating a logo through each of these viewpoints it becomes easier to move the design of a logo into its ideal finished product.
Some of the best logo designs are little more than a business name written in the perfect font. The right font for your logo will clearly articulate your brand identity, with or without additional graphic elements. Well-crafted fonts in themselves are works of art and are often underestimated, but a well chosen font can bring a brand to life.
Colours play an important role in how people perceive your brand. They can be emotionally and culturally significant depending on factors including region, age and gender. In most cases what works is to have one or two at most main colours and then have a complementary neutral colour like very light grey, charcoal or beige.
Are all the special elements of the logo in balance? The icon, the text of your business name, and any sub text that is being used all need to be sized and positioned by your logo designer in a way that makes the final product a unified entity.
It is true that a well executed custom logo design can take a simple icon from effective to exceptional. However it isn’t always necessary to have an icon and sometimes the most effective icons are very simple.
By breaking down the logo design into its components, both conceptually and visually, it will put you in a confident mindset to create and recognise a logo that is the perfect representation of your business.